Ir al contenido principal

HEADER WINNER

this is a process of an image, which used to compete as part of the header of a web site called Creativos Colombianos (eng/: Colombian Creative), I win and I hope the image to see a good time there.

check the process >>

up: original pencil, too much emphasis on creating hahahahaha!!!

up: work sent to Creativos Colombianos, change the position of the draw, the other looked like a really espermatozoide and reduced the space for design, so kept a few details

-"your header is winner!!!" -me "iuuhuuuu!!!"
up: screen shot of the web site, they changed the background, that this month also changed his background in the page and my first design header was too dark for your new page layout


...days after

up: finish colors and new design, hope you like!!!

sorry my bad english, is a experimental hahahahaha!!!

Comentarios

  1. Felicidades Henry!! Que bueno que quedó el tuyo!! Está excelente! Muy buen diseño e idea! Que bueno que posteaste el proceso, me gusta mucho ver los origenes de los trabajos. Buena semana! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. si fue una noticia buena por que ya estaba aburrido de ver el anterior cabezote hahahahaha!!! y nada ami me gusta postear los procesos cuando me acuerdo de dejarlos por hay listos por que a mi tambien me gsuta ver lo de los demas es bueno si

    ResponderBorrar
  3. GREIT MAI FRIENT, AI LAIQUET YUR INGLISH, AMIGA COMPADRA!!! CONGRATULECHIONS!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario